northwest success 360
northwest success 360 is a student retention tool and supports academic success as a student tool and an advisement tool.
students are able to:
- easily identify their campus success network (advisors, instructors, peer advisor, and more)
- make appointments online with their advisors and faculty
- receive alerts and kudos
- virtually raise their hand for assistance
advisors and faculty are able to:
- make appointments with students
- communicate with students and other people in the student’s success network
- create advising and meeting notes
- complete graduation advisors checks
go to northwest success 360 »
college student inventory (csi) and mid-year student assessment (mysa)
the college student inventory and mid-year student inventory are non-cognitive assessment used to help freshmen self-assess what their strengths are and where they may need assistance as they transition to college. advisors also use the tools to learn how best to help and mentor advisees.